Monday, April 18, 2005

~ ~ Mines Wonderland Tour ~ ~

After the Twins Party..... Three of us take a walk in the Mines Wonderland (because it is free)..... As we walk , we take picture.... that's a lot of picture we had take...... There are KLCC view , rabbit , coin , tree and other funny funny things..... When we want to take picture with a rabbit (not the real one)...... One person take the others view and they had block us from taking photos.... As they notice...... one of them told their partners...... At this time I only notice that person is our Malaysia child Star "Wang Xue Jing"...... Wah !!! I'm so shock..... because before this she is very fat but now..... after she sign a slimming package..... she become so slim and so beautiful...... * * * * WAH * * * * When we walk until the entrance..... once again..... I saw someone I know...... They are my brother's (My secondary school student) friends....... taking photos..... Hahaha..... really many people come to Mines to join the Twins Hip Friend Party...... :D

No comments: