Monday, July 11, 2005

**NICE** Wedding ~ ~ ^.^

My Singapore cousin is having her wedding in Singapore.... so I have a chance to apply leave and went to Singapore a few days before..... Anyway... I didn't regret going to the wedding.... This is the most beautiful, most romantic wedding that I had ever seen.....It's really amazing!!! If you saw it yourself.... you can really dream of you are the one who getting married...~~***tooo nice***~~ It's in a hotel ball room.... It start on 7.15pm.... but you can't go in the ball room.... they have a sociality before the wedding dinner outside the ballroom.... the waiters will give you beer, wine, sparkling or coke.... and you can have a chance to get know of others... Then the wedding have a very very beautiful background..... like a garden in heaven.... Then they have the largest wedding cake.... the campaign.... a lot a lot....what I can say is really nice and fantastic !!!!!!!!!! ^.^

No comments: