Thursday, October 13, 2005

Wondering.....

I have been doing the 20th anniversary of student reporter for almost 2 months.... until now i'm still wondering.... Is that a right decision for me to take the president responsibility ?? Feel hard to communicate with my partners.... They have their point but I have mine too.... Have to think hings as a whole before really make a decision... struggling.... staying in the middle of my "head" and my partners is not easy... Now another incident happen(before I can settle others...) my "head" want to have that 20th anniversary on next year.... January 2006... OMG !!!! Next year?? @&*#^$% how can ?? next year january I'm in year 1 broadcasting... I really don't want to make it next year.... my partners and me is getting frustrated... *sigh* I had decided.... If really make it next year... I'm going to quit this job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: