Wednesday, June 28, 2006

brats ???

came back at 5 sumthing in the evening... of course feel tired... intended to eat sumthing, take a long, relax bath and watch TV... but life is really fll of surprise... and SHOCK !!! really #*^%@&^!*$ must said that... *sigh* wondering how could this thing happen to me... I received a letter from the Star... OMG !!! It's the brats... actually I'm just applying for fun... and I don't really think of joining it... then as a result... I really get it... what the *#$&^^@ how come... feel miserable and regretful of having that purpose of applying it.... don't know what I should do... It's gonna be a camp on end of July... 2 day 1 night in Negeri Sembilan (somemore it's a farm in Lenggang) haih... what to do in the FARM ??? really weird... I used to be tired of those activity because I really know a lot of this kind of activity... it's not fresh anymore of course I don't feel like skiping MMS lecture and tutorial just for the alternative camp right ?? haih... need to think carefully....

No comments: