Monday, October 16, 2006

Thanks loads

Didn't post for a long time since I was in a serious dilemma about myself and my life... Now I've "reborn" because I understand life can't be changed much although you try any harder... I've met my old friends (and somehow my true friends) these few days... really enjoy the moment I spent with them...Thanks for always beside me and giving me loads of support, I truly appreciate all of your efforts.... XD anyway, I knew some of my university's friend cared me a lots, thank you very much... hehe :p since we are having long term holiday, we are still keeping in touch till now... I was surprised and glad to have you all as my friend too... but it's not enough for us to sms, and chit-chatting at msn o... we must get together and go yam cha o... >.<

No comments: