Friday, October 12, 2007

Good but spent a lot Day

Early morning my cousin called for shopping. Thinking I have to end my semester break these few days, I agreed to go with her.

She's those heavily addicted to shopping, really can shop for a long time.

As compared to her, I'm still light shophaholic but today, I also spent a lot T_T

We shop for almost one whole day.

First stop is KL Pavilion. Spent almost 3 hours.

Second stop is Bangsar Shopping Center (bsc). She loves it very much =.="

Then we went to Bangsar Village,which is my 1st time been there.Quite nice ^^

And finally we went to Mid Valley and The Gardens. I love The Gardens.

The building design is far more better than KL Pavilion. Those design, laser reflection make it very class.

We went till 10pm.. OMG!!!!!!! One whole day spent inside shopping center. What a waste.

I thought we are going home, but she suggest we go BSC for a drink...

Though I'm so tired, but I wouldn't want to disappoint her,so I agreed too..

We sat at a Isa Bordega cafe for a drink...

The night atmosphere is good..I drank a cocktail, a very special one.. hehe..

Good but spent a lot day !

No comments: