Monday, February 25, 2008

Self-Talk

Last week, worked for 7 days...

Today, at last, got a chance to rest...

I chosed to sat down alone in a Starbucks, ordered a cup of Latte..

Starred out of the glass, intended to rest my mind...
"How's your life?" a voice from my deep heart appeared,
it stop for a short while

"I'm fine..." a small voice answered, enhance by "I'm always fine and doing good"

Understood life is never easy,nothing could be always goes on as what you wish.....

You can choose to be a Latte, soft and warm.........

But doesn't mean the world will treat you as the same...

Nothing called fair and equal in the reality..

Learn to suit into the world without losing your true self, is what you should do right now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"add oil!" the only word i want to tell you after i read your blog.

mel, i always feel the similarities between you and me in some way. so much feeling up to my mind after i read some of your blog entries. =) agree what you said.

since we came out and working so hard everyday, i can feel the difference in myself. i bet you do. =) all of us are growing up, we become tougher and stronger. i'm actually glad to see that. how about you? i'll have self talk too especially late in the night and i think it's necessary for everyone's life. am i right?

anyway mel, i'm glad that we still are friend after some hard time. no matter what, let it be one of the stage for us to grow up. i believe in fate and faith. =) sorry and thank you for everything~


From,
Janice with sincerely heart

小馨梦妮子 Melanie said...

thanks for your words, feel glad to see your comment...

Yeah, I agreed. However, everyday I feel fresh, I love my current life and what I'm doing now..

Although I may experience some hard time, I'll always go through it, I knew I can make it.. hope you would be glad at BERNAMA too..

No sorry, what was done is done, I never take those hard memories in my heart, hope you are not too..

Anyway, hope you are fine and doing good :)