Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I Did Mind

2 years, it's not a long neither short period.

I thought I've forgot what did I feel 'on that time', but obviously after 2 years, I realize it's still clearly craved in my heart and mind.

When my friend ask me about you, my heart is painful.

"Stranger..." this is the only word I spoke. Yes, indeed, we are stranger now.

How stupid I am, how naive I am.

I thought although we have wouldn't have any relation, but you will still keep our last promise, but you didn't. And, I'm the only stupid person in the world who still keeping this promise. I never thought I have this day....

On the last day, I actually found out you never, instead, keep our last promise. But I did keep our promise till now.

I thought I don't mind, but my bleeding heart told me I did mind, I very mind...

How could you gave people a feeling that you love peace...

How could you mentioned I was the culprit of all these matter instead I was the victim...

How could you never even spoke what you did...

How could you be so unfair to me...

All these unanswerable question appear to me...

I did mind what you did!

No comments: