Saturday, February 14, 2009

A No For An Ego

Situation is getting more and more tension nowadays.

Looking back previous life, I've fully enjoyed every moment of it,

unfortunately, there is still a tiny regret deep inside my heart,

I've not fully cherish every single second of my life.

Seeing matters appear and coming towards me,

in a way, and usually, I would take it as it is,

or I am, perhaps, always at the positive state of mind,

but recently, I suppose I face too many frustrations,

however, when I think it another way,

a life without obstacles, is that what you want?

my answer is a no.

Haha :) what a big contradiction thought.

No worries, there's no big deal happen in my life,

and yet, this is not a pessimistic thought too,

it's just a thought, simple neutral thought.

how pleasurable keep on listening to 'Dry Your Eyes' from Liang Wen Yin,

it's a good song and pertinent to my feeling at this moment...

No comments: