Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lovely Weekend

Celebrated the recent French Art Festival^^

watched Ensemble C'est Tout (Hunting and Gathering),

and went for a lovely an orchestra performance (or it should be strictly called an opera instead)named Airs de Cours.



Ensemble C'est Tout, unlike others movie which usually and mostly portray France and french people in a romance way, this movie is much more real and close to french poeple's living and philosophy.



In deep love with this kind of film.... : )

And another thing that I think it's worth to share is,

I haven't been relaxing for a long time and got a chance to enjoy an orchestra pleasantly.

Baroque played by Ronaldo Lopes blended softly with Thierry Gregoire magnetic voice truly swing and bound me out of the earth,



leave all worries, bothers, annoys, depress etc out of my mind.

Managed to heard a four Italian songs, two English songs and uncountable French songs.

I thought Italian will be the most suitable language for opera, but I found out that I prefer opera more in French...

Don't know why..... : )

Strongly recommend those who work under high pressure to enjoy an orchestra since it could help a lot in distress.

What a good weekend, but coming weekend I'm going into jungle for shooting.

Looking forward this excited experience ^^



KL night view after came out from MPO.

No comments: