Thursday, July 23, 2009

PKFZ Live Show

Dumped my blog for few weeks @.@

>.< Sorry, I would said that those few weeks were ...

(lost all my words) ... weeks.

That's all a sudden. I was called to do a SUDDEN (yes, indeed, it's too sudden, less than 1 week time) Live Show.

If you did noticed, that's a 'Face to Face with Ong Tee Keat, PKFZ live show'

went on last monday, 20/7/2009, 10pm.

It was an one hour live show and I was just told to work it out a few days before that monday. @.@

And another unbelievable matter was, I, was the only one doing the pre-production.

I really couldn't believe this.

Okay... fine.. it's really hell and tension...

Finally it's over.

I somehow, manage to did it,

but I don't even want to mention it again after the show,

don't even want to comment too...

I just want it to get out of my life~~

No comments: