Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Me - Myself

My last blog entry dated Jan 17,which means I dumb my blog long enough.

Or maybe you can said that I don't have time,or I'm not brave enough to write down any of my thought these few days.

This last until I accidentally enter a colleague's (soon leaving colleague) blog. I readed one of his entry and I think maybe it's time for me to face myself.

Not sure whether it applies to media field or most of the working adults, I just feel like I'm trying not to have too many own thoughts (which this will not happen in the past me).

Therefore,I don't dare to think, don't dare to write diary,don't dare to touch my blog.

I know it's is obviously not mentally healthy, maybe it's just a trend I try to fit into the real world.

Right until today,I feel very tired,very fed up, and a thought just cross my mind...

why am I doing all these thing?

I still wonder... but at least, I manage to figure out sometime to once again, have my own thoughts, hopes my little thinking will not flooded by mainstream working field thinking...

No comments: