Thursday, May 04, 2006

Release

feel release now... after finish final exam and this is really the best time for me ==> my holiday...... although it's onli 2 week and I feel it's really too little for me.... I'm willing to use my holiday effectively... Of course the first thing I prefer to do is stay relax.... I can just sit there and do nothing for about an hour... give myself some time to think about my whole semester and the longer is my life.... then I take a good bath... spending hours and hours inside the bath tub... *wow* really having a great life... Now i'm watching some latest Hong Kong drama... which I really hold for a long time because of my coursework and final... haih... now only can watch.. then I'll prepare for my second time... in the moment... read some book and do some in-depth thinking...

No comments: