Saturday, July 22, 2006

Suffering.....

Having a tiring day lately... Lots of mid-term (although it's over now, if not I'm also won't be able to write my blog right?? hahaha :p) This time I'm really in dangered... don't know how to answer... especially M'sia Cultural and Religious practices mid-term... It's killing me... already suffered in listening lecture, now it pull me in half-death mode... 1 hour paper but I think I waste a lot of time starring at the question... *sad* I tell myself no matter I know it or not I have to write but I really don't know what to write.... Writing seems very difficult at that time... 10marks has been given back to lecturer... To Mr Lee--> I'm so sorry, I really don't know what is mood and motivation according to Clifford Greetz.... although I don't know, plase do not fail me if possible.... Life is just going to be suffered until September.... T_T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can comment finally!! Yippie .. I've been lurking and reading ur blog but cannot comment la ... aiseh.

Mid-terms? Don even remind me!! Chris and i did the topic about Clifford Geertz ... and still i didn't know how to answer moods and motivations ... die lo... anyways don so stress. We're all suffering together (that's so sad T_T). And yeah ... i can't wait till the sem's over too!!