Sunday, July 30, 2006

Frustrated Warehouse Sales !!!

Went to Armada Hotel for the Warehouse Sales... Of course there's a lot of people there... At first I didn't feel anything special... it's still a hotel with VIP room for the Warehouse Sales...But after I get in the VIP hall... straight away I feel regret and frustrated... too many people in the hall and the worst thing is there's no air-cond in the what we call "VIP" hall.... how come this kind of thing would happened in a hotel? really unbelievable... after I take a look on several pairs of shoes... it's nothing special with it(it's also my "style" of shoes)... Then I quickly walked out from the hall... When I felt totally fed up, I saw a lot of rubbish outside the main hall... it's all around... I really found no words for this kind of thing and I think this is what we called MALAYSIAN !!!

No comments: