Friday, August 11, 2006

Lonely

feel lonely lately... thinking of some problem... most probabaly is life problem... maybe I really don't l=know what kind of life I'm having... finding out the roots of problem ? No ~ Everything just seems to be very OK... no problem... but how come I feel scared when people talk about my true life... ?? I'm wondering... but I scared to face my true self... I don't know what happened to me... that's kind of feeling (maybe it's lonely) disturb me always... I don't like it.. but it's always around me... isn't that I don't trust people? yes... it's true... I really don't trust anyone since I'm small... no one would be sincere to me... I choose to hide... that's the best way to protect myself from getting hurt... Most probably I would just live my life that way... just don't tell me my true self... don't ask me about my life and that's fine... it's good for you and me...

No comments: