Saturday, February 24, 2007

Busy and Stuck

Bz.. bz... and bz... always busy with assignments recently.. shouldn't said recently because I used to be busy in my whole semester... this year is 2007.. of course I have a lot of things to achieve and work out.. but I just don't have any motivation to carry out my task.. I don't know what exactly happen to me or I don't even have passion in my studies anymore?? I hope I am not.. I hope it's just I think too much.. I hope it's just a part of my growing process.... Long time didn't post.. although I felt guilty and sorry to those who cares of me, it's just a matter of scare.. the scare to post things online... the mst excited period for me in this year(until this moment) was the 3 days broadcasting shooting period and 3 days post production, editing period... even though it's quite a hard time but I felt happy, enjoyable and at least... it worth it... !!!!!!

No comments: