Sunday, January 21, 2007

Friendship

Because of getting into groups for assignments, problems occured! This is what I have expected but it's not what I willing to see... Although everyone may have change and I think it's highly possible for whom I think would change, I couldn't haardly believe this tragedy to happen among us... We are now frustrated with what had happened, and I also felt regret to what had happened... I wish this could just past away by itself... and hope everyone of us don't have any hurt feeling with this... It may be a hard semester, but in another way, I know we could come across this challenge... I'm so sorry for those who really wanted to do assignments with me, I'd tried my very best to rearrange so that everyone could have a chance to work with me but you know, it's not going to be very fair and equal... I'm sure you all can do your best without me too... trust yourself..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy chinese new year!=)
may u hv a blessed new year!


-xiao xiao hui lin