Friday, January 05, 2007

I'm myself

Hmm.. don't feel like posting here anymore because I want myself to be my true self, telling the true life.. why am I writing here again is because my true friends, who always stay besides me, telling me I'm not updating my blog... I'm glad to have them besides me.. sure everyone is interested to know actually what happened to me, but as usual, I don't really like to talk about it anymore.. it hurts me and affects me deeply.. although I'm quite ok when people look at me now, I know I'm not that ok and I would feel like crying too when I thought of this things happened on me.. Someone who helps me a lot said I'm too negative in thinking and I would say to myself that this is not positive or negative but facing the real situation.. I don't know who would read my blog,maybe someone who wants to treat me or maybe (positive abit) someone who really cares me... I hope to express my true self and that's why today I'm here again.. I'll stay with my true words in this blog.. I'm not opening a chat box.. so if you wanna tell me something you can do it in comment(under each post), I'll definitely know... don't worry.. ^.^

No comments: