Sunday, January 14, 2007

May God bless me

My Week 1 of year 2 past with terrible sickness.. Still,I haven't recover from my sickness, don't really know why am I having long, suffer sickness.. As I know, I must recover as soon as possible because the 'war' is going to begin from week 2(means tomorrow).. going to have loads of assignments and classes.. quite a busy year but it wouldn't push me down.. I'm going to do my best.. lately having problems with group members, don't know who to choose or do things with.. actually, for me, it's the same.. now, I don't really expect anything, I just hope I can handle along with happiness.. God bless me :) anyway, having shoting for next week... good luck to me and wish i could have great ideas about what to shot... (in wondering and brainstorming situation)

No comments: