Friday, August 03, 2007

Physically, Mentally Sick

These few days keep busying and worrying about tv production drama editing.. Don't have much time to rest..

Although it's tiring, as long as satisfy, I don't mind staying up late, doing all hard works..

Today, after last lecture, multimedia lecture, suddenly felt down... Physically not feeling well, mentally sick.. Got tied up.. everything is still so rush, problems happen together..

Do not know what else can I do.. No matter how hard I tried to solve problems, still, a lot of problems come to me...

Depress and stress, nowadays, find myself useless, don't have ability to solve problems anymore.. Too many problems for me, that's enough..

This subject got problems, before solving, another person tell me another subject's problems... Got really fed up...

Felt always solving problems alone... Getting speechless and speechless, don't have a specific reasons that cause that.. simply just do not know what to talk and lazy to face human....

No comments: