Thursday, November 29, 2007

Interview at 8tv

Unbelievable. Today, went to 8tv for Industrial Training interview.

I would said that it's quite relax.

I don't know why. I don't feel like I'm being interview. It's more like having a talk show.

Then, they got me straight away. Somemore, they're discussing my placement in front of me..

Weird but happy.

Because one interviewer from admin CEO department, one from admin branding department.

Both want me to get into their department.. See them arguing, really funny... Hahaha :D

Finally admin CEO won with the reason admin CEO is more powerful than admin branding department..

Suppose I'll start next year, 3rd January, but they need people urgently.

So, I'll start next monday.

Before that, I heard some of my coursemates who got Double Vision will start on 10th December, I still laugh, pity them, need to start so early, no study week, no holiday...

But, now, I'm the earliest to start among all my coursemates.

1st December end all my class. 3rd December start working... wuwuwuwu T_T

No study week for me, 15th December still need to take final exam...

In turn, I actually felt very excited because they'll teach me admin things, then there're a lot of production like Project Superstar Audition and 8tv Prom night LIVE show, they said they need me to get in those production too...

Wow.. terribly excited :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yor so good la you get 8tv.. wuwu.. i want also.. anyway congratulations wor~ ^.^ see you at project superstar audition ok? hahaha. eh do you know the flow of the audition? cuz i don't know i should prepare whole song of half song. nervous yet excited hahaha.