Sunday, December 02, 2007

Hell Preparation

Ok. These three days I'm super super busy. Preparing my coming early Industrial Training.

Went to a lot of shopping centre. Bought a lot of stuffs.

Stuffs like jeans, formal attire, sports shoes, high-heels, cosmetics....

All normal things but I lack of them.

Like jeans and sports shoes, you wonder why I need those.

Because they told me production don't wear high-heels and formal attire.

Need to wear jeans and sports shoes.

When they told me this, my mind only flash through a word... "DIE"

I don't like jeans. I only got one jeans and I don't realy wear it.

Somemore sports shoes, I don't even remember my last time wearing sports shoes.

High-heels always with me, I don't know since when.

And, cosmetics, I don't really make-up. Most of the time my friend help me to do make-up.

What to do. Need to learn.

While rushing, their HR still called me, request me to bring some document and passport size photos.

OMG !!!!! they need 3 passport size photos. I don't have so many...

Then rush to take photos again..

After I did my preparation, staraight away I travel to Penang.

Now, just come back from Penang.

Tired. Tomorrow start working.....

Wish me luck : )

No comments: