Monday, December 03, 2007

Industrial Training # Day 1

Report to Media Prima HR at 8.45am. Wait till 9 something.

Had a short brief with HR head Mr Kamal.

Sign agreement then report to 8tv.

So, 11.20am I settle down at Admin CEO department.

It's a powerful department. But, all malay.

Fine. I almost forgot all my Malay. It's time for me to speak and catch up again.

Luckily I still can understand and respond. My colleague are quite friendly too.

However, the work itself, don't seem interesting to me.

I know I could do admin work but I don't like it.

Luckily I will be at Admin CEO for 1 month, then I'll shift to content creation (production) department.

They brief through some of the work. Then I'm on my own. Blur-ing with everything.

Basically I did almost everything.

I see them chit-chating, eating tibbits, seeing me doing work, while I myself have to key in data, find the documentaries,preparing contract and answering all internal and external in coming phones.

Ok. I know it's stupid. I know you are laughing.

But, what to do. I'm new and in the stage of learning.


Fine, sounds like I'm complaining, actually I'm not, I do learn something.

Wish me luck in being an OL for 1 month....

No comments: