Sunday, December 09, 2007

Industrial Training # Day 7

Finally finish my first week in 8tv. What a tiring week, weekend also need to work.*sigh*

In another point of view, this weekend are the most happiest day for me, within this week.

Workout Project Superstar.. Wow !!! *like dreams come true*

I did register for all contestants. It's a lot. And various things happened too. Ask me in detail if you want to know.

My admin CEO department head really treat me well, wuwuwu.. I'm so touch T_T She called others to bring me in to different audition room and let me observe and learn.

On the other hand, I get to know a lot of Chinese Content Group people (in another term is production people) too....

They all are good to me. We make fun and enjoy. I like this kind of environment.

Although they might crazy and playful (almost all the time),they still did their job seriously. Everything go on smoothly.

So professional, I'm going to learn. Gambatae : )

No comments: