Friday, December 07, 2007

Industrial Training # Day 5

I'm terribly tired but I feel like sharing to my friend, so that's why I'm here now.. hehe ;p

A lot of things to say between day 2 to 6, many things happen, many changes too.

However, I'm not going to talk very detail because need a long time and I just come back from Project Superstar, I need a good rest.

Hope you don't mind I let pictures do the talking...

Took this at 3rd day of working, admin CEO office christmas tree.I reach office too early and I manage to get very kindhearted colleague to open the front door for me (I'm too new and my entry tag is not ready yet).
But I couldn't get into another office of mine. Because only my head and her assistant got that office key. So, I took picture... ;p
Finally got my entry tag at 4th day.

5th day. Work at CEO office. Not admin CEO, is REAl CEO office of 8tv, En Omar. Not many document to do today.
So, my head call me to arrange all the CD at En Izham Omar's room. This is the first time I get into his room. I was shock.
Huge and comfortable. Not like normal office. This picture is only 1 side of the office.

This is another side of the office. So nice. So relax. So,so,so.... whatever so...
This is one shock. Another shock is inside this room, he has a few huge CD racks. I can say it's like a CD library ok? Can you imagine, I need to arrange his CD according to alphabetical order.. fine, who call me is intern... do la..

A lot of interesting thing inside.. En Izham Omar has various instruments also. From those, I know he really love music. Some of the instruments I don't really know too. This is 1 of the best instrument, 4 string bass, very very nice.
Since so many CD and instruments, yet arranging CD is bored too, so I ask my head whether I can play some music while working or not. She said OK, then I open some CD (I think we couldn't get those CD here) and that's Wow.............. again........... sound system surprise me... enjoy it.... :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's ok it's ok~ no need sorry la haiyo.. glad to hear you do well and learn much at 8tv. ^.^ let me know more ok? you know la i can't have my internship there but i really hope i can. =( you are my reporter, hehe. =)

yor really meh.. haih maybe most of the contestants had same thought with me that friday might have lesser people so.. em never mind la hehe. i got number 26 also ma.

hey do you know a girl named 冯煜凤? she's my friend's sister. she works as project superstar crew also. but don't know she know who am i or not.

last but not least, share with me more about the audition when you are free ok? good luck and take care oh~