Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tagged

My friend, now I understand what is Tag ! ;p

Tagged by Sze Wei

Rules
1.Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2.Answer the questions below.
3.At the end of your article, mention anyone you would like to tag, or not tagging anyone also can, no limits! But you must answer the questions if anyone tagged you.
4.Inform those who have been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.
5.Inform your tagger if you already done the tag.

1.Your personality?
Hmm.. "A simple yet complicated person but prefer a simple lifestyle"... Hahaha :D Satisfied?

2.Your strength?
Happy go lucky, idealistic, hardworking (am i ?)

3.Your ambitious?
I used to be very clear at once.. but now, seemed that I need to take many things into account.. so you'll know when I really step into my career...

4.What are you thinking right now?
I need a bath, it's so damn hot these days...

5.Your comment about anything, any facts.
Life is not easy, especially when it comes to the day you need to make your decision.

6.The personality of the person who tag you?
A cheerful gal with all good personalities such as kind, helpful... and a good soul-mate! Haha ;D sure happy to see my answer!

7.The strength of the person who tag you?
Always satisfied, happy and know-well of what she is doing

8.What do you think about the person who tag you?
She is a good friend and good listener who gave me a lot of sweet memories. Remember that last time when we were in Form 4 and especially Form 5, we really stressed up, but we kept each others happy while faced all kinds of difficulties (hehe.. ;p most of the time is add maths period!)

No comments: