Saturday, May 17, 2008

Trips

These days, too enjoy my holidays. Went to a few vacations. Got terribly excited >.<


In order to "jump out" from a volatile life that I had previously, I spent 1 week at Singapore.

(Left) A S'pore road view
(Right) How wonderful to enjoy a Spa treatment at this kind of Spa Center
Most of the time, I was alone, going no where but just for the sake of taking a look.

Stamford Court, my Low Angle
(Left) Central Fire Station
(Right) It's raining, I was alone walking through Capitol Building

A more memorable trip was my vacation to Kuantan and Terengganu.

An evening spent at Kuantan beach
Batik making, a kind of art inspiration
Even though this is not the first time I've been to there, but maybe is my ex-colleague's back pack epiphany, I found this trip is far more meaningful and out of my expectation.

(Left) totally handly-made wayang kulit
(Right) Different sculptures

What kind of nuts worth RM10 huh??!!
God!Why should people spend $ on snake..
Conventional music players
Apparently, I've become a travel freak :)

No comments: