Saturday, July 19, 2008

True Blessing

Still on-going with university busy life. This year, after came back from internship, I realize that almost everyone around me, change lots...

Guess including myself, I admit, I changed a lot too...

Glad to see this development in my friends. This means that everyone do grow up, during this 3 months internship.


I guess, the over flexibility in this field, make us feel that we, somehow, must appreciate few months time left at our university...

Although, I know, sometimes, I don't really keep in touch with others, especially during internship (or most probably after graduate), but what is true and real, will last....

Thanks to my dear friends that always be by my side, even though I was so busy and might ignore your kindness to me ;p

But, don't forget, I did, feel touch and remember all your kindness... So, your kindness has not wasted, I put it deep in my true heart : )

I will love to see everyone of us take a suitable road and get your own charming, colourful, bright future : ) True blessing to you and me ~ ~

No comments: