Friday, March 27, 2009

Recent Updates

It has been such a long time for not blogging.


Everytime when I feel like doing it, definitely I was busy with work, or I already 'battery exhausted' ^^

Okay, I think it's time to update my recent life to my dear friends >.<

For those that still blur of my current 'status', I was officially graduate on 14th Mac 2009.

In turn, it means, I am no longer a student, but an employee.

Currently, I work at ntv7 News and Current Affairs department, as an Assistant Producer cum Broadcast Journalist for Editors Time (社視100度)
and another new program called Sunshine Project (陽光行動).

Overall, I love my job, love the environments, love my colleagues. But somehow, I'll be always busy since I have to do 2 programs at the same time. Wuu T_T got called back very often recently, off day cancelled... wuuu.. I miss my off day T_T

Wuu T_T today have to do Editors Time editing till midnite. Tomorrow have to do pre-record Editors Time and on-air again.. HELP @_@

By the way, if any of you are free on Saturday evening, 6pm, do feel free to tune into ntv7 to watch Editors Time and 18th April, 6pm, Sunshine Project will take over ohh ^^

No comments: