Monday, April 13, 2009

So Into My Off Day

Ended Editors Time, and next week, Sunshine Project is going to take over.

Therefore, I finally, it means truly real finally, I got a chance to take my B.O.D. YEAH ~ ~ !!!

By the way, B.O.D is replacement of off day in my field ^^

And today, I'm so so so happy, coz I manage to 'pull' my friend out,

to accompany me for a movie which I'm SO INTO IT since it went on at other countries...

hehe ;p if you are guessing through my capital letter hint in the upper sentence,

it should be quite easy to get the answer : )

Yes, it's not others movie but He's Just Not That Into You !

Well, this is a genre that I quite love and into it.

Funny, relaxing and bring out some life philosophy too : )

For my female friends, listen...

If he's interested in you, he'll make anything just to get you, but if he's not, it means he won't.
Of course, there are exceptions, but the majority are not.

This is what I learnt and remembered the most throughout the whole movie : )



Wow!!! how good to have an off day with full sleep and a relaxing movie ^^

2 comments:

啊鼻、大肥 said...

I'm quite interested to this movie but it's too bad that i cant find anyone to go with me =/

小馨梦妮子 Melanie said...

you can watch on your own,it wouldn't bored :)