Friday, May 06, 2005

Commit Suicide...........

Today I go back to my secondary school with Michele.... My student reporter's junior tell me one girl commit suicide in the toilet a few days ago.... I say I know this happen..... Then she give me a numb look.... She say"do you know who is that girl ? She is ###...... Your junior....."Her voice starting to change.... But I'm very blur.... "who? I don't know...." Her voice starting to become worried.... "It's your 19th student reporter's junior,###...... remember ??" I sisn't answer her for a few seconds..... "OHHH!!! is that the girl with......???" Now , I'm very confirm who's that girl.... Suddenly I feel very very sad.... Why this would happen ? Is that her work too stress ? Somemore sunday have to attend student reporter's activity.... Is that I give her too many pressure ? I don't want this things to happen..... but how ? It happen..... Is that my fault ? I don't know what to do.... After that , when I ready to leave the school.... Another junior come and tell me teacher say got reporter come to school and ask for interview.... Then the teacher scold all fault are reporter..... reporter no use...... Haih.... I don't know what my junior feel.... But I'm not happy at all..... I tell my junior it's not the reporter's fault.... They're just doing their job..... Haih.... hope next time my junior won't face any problme if they want to interview something in school......

No comments: