Tuesday, May 03, 2005

No Luck With Genting

My brother go Genting with his friend..... Haih..... Why I'm not the one who go Genting with my friend ?? He actually had gone to Genting many time with his friend after he graduated from his secondary school..... Now he already finish his pre-u in MMU.... June 2005 he will shift back to KL , Cyberjaya Campus to study...... A few days before he went to Genting..... he get to know his final exam results..... He pass all..... But still don't know which choice of majoring can he take.... He is very happy because the most scary subject.... Apply maths he also pass..... He really good in Maths.... I think my only A for Maths is in PMR..... That time really don't know how I get A..... Anyway.... Hope I can go Genting with my friend next time......

No comments: