Monday, May 02, 2005

That's Me... I Hate Myself...

Although now i'm in holiday, i'm not in a good mood because i think too much everyday..... Actually is that i'm so complicated until no one can actually know me well ??? I really don't understand..... Can god give someone who know my thought well to me ?? i think too much.... I don't know this is good.... or bad.... Maybe good for others.... but not me... Sometimes I think I'm the one who make myself live in difficult.... is ME.... I'm the one who think too much for me and for others as well..... until.... sometimes i cannot make a good or better decision on myself..... I have to.... again.... think.... what would happen on me.... on my family.... what is the effect.... what would happen if this happen that happen..... All the if-then-else case I think.....I want to do this..... I have a chance to do this.... but I cannot do so..... haih..... THAT'S ME !!!!! I hate myself who think a lot........

No comments: