Monday, December 05, 2005

Complex Day *^&$#@!

It's a happy day yet a very sad day for me.... I should be very happy because today is the last paper..... I finish the whole CPS course.... but some incident really make me feel down.... My friend's handphone has been stolen.... why could this happen ?? This really shock me.... it's really painful.... for everyone that 'know' this handphone (except the stoler)..... her handphone bring a lot of happiness to people.... we always use her handphone to capture the college memories.... but now... :( it's lost.... no more..... *sob*

Another thing I feel really really frustrated.... I'm going to start a 'new' life tomorrow.... I have a lot of work... doing the 20th anniversary of student reporter will keep me busy all the time... yet I'm also human,,,, I need rest too.... after my exam I would like to feel release... at least the day after the end of exam only start the busy life.... but everything came to me immediately after my exam..... can't you all just let me rest for a while ??!! Is that every problem must come to me ?? can't you all try to solve it ?? I'm going to watch Holiday on Ice tonight.... please....make my life happier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: