Monday, December 05, 2005

Holiday On Ice ~ ~ ~ *AMAZING*

The ice performance you shouldn't miss.... It's really GREAT !!! FANTASTIC !!! AMAZING !!! you will not be regret watching at it.... I really love it !!! I went for this show at 7.30pm.... and I wait for my friend at Bukit Jalil LRT station.... then we meet another two friend at the main entrance... when I walk in the stadium I really can feel the skating feeling.... wow.... so great.... feel like going down and skate together.... :D we dit in the middle row.... but we can see the stage clearly... thanks god.... we get a good place.... but the way walking in the seat is too tight.... the person who wish to walk into the middle must walk through slowly....

The theme of the performance is Hollywood.... abit strange.... but as the performance start.... the strange feeling straight away gone.... they are performing on what's in the hollywood.... how the actor add in the hollywood.... and everything happen inside the hollywood.... wow !!! it's really great.... I like every dance they perform.... it's really amazing.... they're so free.... so relax on the ice.... when only I can reach that standard ?? really wondering.... emmm.... must work hard to skate free.... hahaha :p Some scene is very funny and some scene is very touching..... feel happy and sad together with the performance..... all for of us enjoy watching at it.... the performance is worth..... really not regret using this amount of money to watch it....

No comments: