Saturday, December 10, 2005

Meeting, "Hui Chao" and "Xueji Idol"

having a busy life these few day.... haih.... this kind of life is just started... it will only end next year.... today is really a big crush for me.... incharging a meeting start from 4pm till night... I also couldn't believe it I had make it.... when the time I end the meeting is already 7.30pm.... most of us haven't eat our dinner.... as for me, I didn't eat my lunch also.... yet we couldn't have our dinner straight away because it's alrady the time to 'hui chao'(means gathering time for all student reporter)... some of us can't stand anymore.... Don't want Hui Chao lar !!! we shouted out.... and we ran to the main gate.... then we go to the mamak stall and have our dinner... hehe :p finally we're full by 8.30pm....

when the time we go back the 'hui chao' is still on... so i simply walk, trying not to distract anyone's attention... but haha :D it seem hard... everybody realize ur and they clap.... oh.. god!!! *paiseh* hehe.... 10q very much.... after a while the 'hui chao' time end.... and is the time for 'xueji Idol' (a brand new programme.... I'm sure the idea is from xueji director.... *vomit* why must do such thing??!!) although I don't like this program but I still halp 19th and 20th... In the whole program 17th(me and my gang.... including all 17th) shouted and played the most... we do everything that we can to make the environment 'high'(haha... but then we're really high...) by the time I feel little tiredness... I walked away to my xue di xue mei there so that I can rest my thought... (shout from 4pm sure no voice anymore la...) but after a while all 17th shift to my place... *sigh* have to play again...

I went home when everything end... it's already 11.30pm.... my gang still invite me to 'yam cha'... haih... really no energry... wondering what to do so that i can go home earlier my xue mei walk through... haha I quickly ask her to fetch me home... hehe and I tell my gang i'm going home... couldn't 'yam cha' with them... ^^v yeah.... finally can go home... I reach home at 12.15am.... wow... really 'early'... but I don't want to bother... I want a relaxing bath... I found that I really lose my voice....

No comments: