Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Joy of Life

Recently I'm too free but I really enjoy the life I have.. Sometimes it's just too good to stay alone.. but in another time I have my friend with me... glad everthing is perfectly OK recently... I'm able to sleep till 9 sumthing in the morning.. if I decide to stay at home the whole day, then TV becomes the most important things for me.... switch on the TV, sitting comfortably on the sofa,reading novel and drinking wine..... wow... do you realize? it's an extremely fabulous life I'm having... If there's no interesting programme to watch on, I'll switch it to ASTRO radio.. there's a great channel, classical music channel... every classical music spark up your life... do you envy about my life? Hmmm... you're able to create your own joy of life too, right?

1 comment:

紫色秋天 said...

你读着第几年?我在读中六!没有进utar...
中六很好玩!=P