Sunday, November 12, 2006

娱协奖 PWH Music Awards

Yesterday was an excited day for me because I was able to attend a grand chinese music awards,娱协奖, at Bukit Jalil Putra Stadium...wow... really thanks to wai leng for giving me tickets, thanks and congrats to you... it was a great successful music awards I could ever seen in Malaysia.. feel proud of what you and your colleagues had done in this music awards... and shin yee, hahaha... you are honest!!! *give you the honest awards* you didn't lie to me, it was a really great and youch music awards... so exciting watching guang liang also, I love all of his songs very much, especially tong hua(Fairytale) and tian tang(Heaven)... wow... it's amazing!!!! this musicawards makes me fely that every singer in M'sia are very good in composing music, what a talented musician they are... even some of those popular songs in Taiwan were composed by m'sian musician... everthing is just fantastic.... too proud of them... I believed definitely theyare going to have a bright future in this music world... congrats a lot :D

No comments: