Friday, November 24, 2006

"Teacher" vs Teacher

Went to shopping with my friend today and i bought a lot of stuff... hahaha:D very happy till this moment because long time didn't go for shopping... I saw one of my teacher when I was having my lunch... she's a good teacher but I don't really familiar with her so I didn't greet her... but I realize one thing, she smoked.... that's surprised me because in my impression, one teacher should have act like a teacher... although nowadays smoking is common, especially for women, I just can't understand why should a person who educates people act differently in their life.... that raise a question, is it nowadays teacher only "teach" student what's in the textbook but not how to behave in a good way in life? maybe I wouldn't have that answer... everyday, the world is changing... that's too many things I can't understand....

No comments: