Saturday, September 01, 2007

My Dear Friends

Last few weeks were scary and tiring week that I wouldn't like to remember.. But, in these scary days, I still managed to spare out a few hours and went out to have a Shabu with my dear friends...



I would said that this is the most precious moment in my hard days...



Meeting them is the most relaxing thing for me.. Although we had not been met for such a long time, our friendship is still as close as last time... and, I really found that I miss everyone of them very very much..



Seeing everyone so happily talking to each other (and it is quite noisy, don' know who to listen to), I'm so so so lucky to have all of them besides me...


And, I've not met my Xue Di Xue Mei for quite some time too.. Excited to meet them and we really have a lot to talk about... hahaha :D


Surprisingly, time flies, but me and Xue Mei have almost the same haircut... So happy to see them live happily....

No comments: