Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My Day

Noon, went to 1U alone after consulted ms leong. Lonely? Hmm.. sort of.

Get into MS READ Delicious cafe (looks like the surrounding of the cafe is good, but actually it's not). Ordered a Lemongrass Lychee Smoothies instead of selecting coffee.

Took up a book that I've just borrowed from library today and started to read. Couldn't really concentrate.

Generally is because the environment make me very uncomfortable. Partly is because the smoothies is tasteless.

I found that many people are looking at me. Very curiously.

My sense is strong enough to pull me out of the chair and leave that place. I lefted. Wandered around again.

This time, I even felt that people around (of coz not everyone) are curious enough to figure out what this girl is doing here.

While my mind is out of the space and my body continue to wander around, a woman, 30 plus over (I think), stopped me. Asking me weird questions :

"Gal, you are.. currently working?"
"Nope.." and I started to scare and want to escape. But she stopped me and continued.
"Can you do me a favor? I wanna ask you some question.."
"No.." I answered in a very very low voice.

Most of my friends knew, I'm that kind that don't know how to reject a person's request, especially stranger. So, she continued.

"You are a student.. Do you ever heard of E-shopping?"
I kept on shaking my head. I'm scared.
"Would you like to earn $ besides studying? I have a way here....."she started to explain a lot.

This time, I couldn't do nothing. I kept on shaking my head and said bye bye (I don't know why I said bye to her). Then, I ran away.

*Sighing* Is it I shown an innocent face that wrote I'm easy to be cheat? Ridiculous people.

What a day.

No comments: