Friday, September 21, 2007

Special & Meaningful

17th September 2007. A very special day, for me. No school. No exam. But that's not what make me excited.

I have a special event to attend at 11.30am. At KPMG.


Suppose KPMG has no direct relationship with me because it's an accounting firm. The only thing is my mum work there.

However, surprisingly, I got the High Achiever's Award from KPMG. (According to them, they are giving out scholarship and I got selected)


Letter from KPMG

Wow!!! That's sounds really amazing huh.... ^^ Yeah.. quite unbelievably to me too...

So, this particular day, I attended the High Achievers' Award ceremony.. hehe ^.^

Basically, I'm not really interested in the name of High Achiever. In turn, I'm more eager to get that sum of $$$$$

Cheque received ;p Don't wanna let u noe how much $

They grant me the name, of course, a sum of $, a certificate(which they haven't ready)...

Ceremony was conducted at their Boardroom, a very nice, full-equiped Boardroom. Scholarship was given by KPMG Board of Director.

Got it !!! And happy taking H2 Balloon too...

The only thing that I'm not use to it was social with mum's colleagues and Board of Director.. @_@ BORED...

But at least, I'm satisfied with that $, enough for me to survive for at least half or 1 year... hehe ^^


In addition, got a blue balloon from Bio-Therm when I went out from Wisma KPMG.. Is Hidrogen balloon o... hahahaha.. so happy.. :D

No comments: