Thursday, February 10, 2005

Cultural Tour !!!

After watching the cultural show.... Me and my family take a tour around the Cultural Village.... There's a lot of their culture house (most probably are long house)....... like Bidayuh long house, Iban long house, Penan hut, New Orang Ulu long house, Sword Making Foundry, Melanau Tall house, Sago hut, Malay house, Top house, Pottery Kiln and lastly....... my own culture - Chinese Farm house...... All the decorations inside the house was special decorated...... Some of the houses also provide their own culture food for the tourists........ Every house I go I will take a "chop" in my "PASSPORT" to show that I had been here before...... Hehheee...... so good.... This Sarawak Cultural Village used 1 day to go along...... Tired but happy.......

No comments: