Tuesday, February 08, 2005

* * A Nice Day At Sarawak Cultural Village * *

Sarawak Cultural Village is the most interesting place that I like very much...... I go in with my "passport" at 10am.... Then I straightly proceed to Theatre..... to look a culture show..... It is a dance show.... There are Iban Ngajat Lesong, Ngajat Pahlawan, Bidayuh Rajang Be'uh, Tolak Bala, Langgi Julang, Orang Ulu Datun Julud, Kanjet Ngeleput, Malanau Tarian Menyak, Alu-alu, Malay Senanong Sarawak, Tarian Royong, Serampang Baru and Chinese Lion Dance...... It's very nice....All their dances tell stories of happenings amongst and around them in their daily living..... That is only one part of the Cultural Village...... Let me show you their dance pictures firat..... Later I tell somemore about the Cultural Village....... Still have a lot to tell....... : )

No comments: