Monday, February 07, 2005

~ ~ ~ ~ New Year Trip At Sarawak ~ ~ ~ ~

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY !!! I'm at Sarawak...... It's a nice and relaxing trip..... I go to Kuching with my family..... There's a lot of beautiful places we go...... The most interesting is the Sarawak Cultural Village..... very beautiful..... Sarawakians are very friendly and funny..... We jump, sing, dance and take photograph together...... Other places like Chinese Temple, Sarawak muzium, Cat Muzium, Riverband, China Street and Kuching Town..... And, of course, I buy a lot of souvenir for my friends..... It cost me a lot of money........ But it's ok for me because I buy it for all my best friends...... Hope they will like it...... Next time, if you have a chance to go to Kuching, Sarawak (like me haha...) ...... you must visit the Cultural Village..... I like it very much...... :p

No comments: