Friday, February 18, 2005

Presentation For BM Assignment

Me and my group member are having our presentation for BM assignment today...... If you want me to say whether our presentation is good or not..... I would give comment on individual..... 5 person I think only 2 person are good..... and of course..... including me.... I doesn't mean that I'm very well but at least I do preparation...... But things I didn't expect happen on me..... Before we start our serious presentation..... Our group decided to act a show..... I don't want to say about the show..... As a summary I would like to say I'm acting a student..... I have to wear school uniform to my college..... I doesn't care how people look at me (as I expect they will laugh here and there)...... But I really cannot believe how my group member say and look to me...... I'm very angry to my group member but at the same time I'm very happy for my own presentation..... It's really good (this is what my teacher said)...... haih.... I really don't know.....

No comments: