Saturday, September 16, 2006

Disappointed Day

Finally final exam is over... actually quite happy and release.. but it's quite tiring as well because I couldn't sleep last night... totally lost in my own world... thinking about everything happened on me... decided to go to Sg Wang after exam but incidentally... something very sad happended... *haih* I'm really disappointed wih all kind of things happened... we've been waiting for a girl for a long time.. (at least 1 and a half hour) not only we couldn't get her... we don't even know why acually she need so much time.. if you really need so much time, why don't you just tell directly.. *sigh* I really couldn't take on this kind of attitude.. I hope she will change after i've told her about her CRAZY LATE MISTAKE... Melanie is now finish writing.. a special blog writing at MC... Signing Off...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

melanie~u r cool!! omg how can u did dat? u r my idol gal!! u rocks!! too yeng liao la u said like dat..when i heard jojo said u talk like dat to G,i really...speechless~lol..den lots of cool yeng geng words on u.. muz learn it from u..

Stay Cool t(-.-t)