Monday, September 18, 2006

Real world

lately quite tired with the life I have.. life is really not easy.. Sometimes I really don't know what should and shouldn't be expect in life... surprisingly, life is not as easy as math.. it's not always being equal and please.. don't ever expect equal treatment in life.. these few days I really learn a lot... son't expect the same way as you treat people... don't trust anyone (even you think the one that closest to you)... don't ever try to put your heart to anyone or any matter... if not.. in turn, you are the one that will get hurt.. that kind of feeling no one can understand even though you try to share with others... don't be kind to others, people will think you have intention towards them or trying to show off how helpful you are... is time for me to wake up... I'm here to welcome myself into the real world...

No comments: