Friday, September 22, 2006

Run from life

It's already a few days having gastric.. it seems like it didn't get any better.. mood also didn't change.. still depressed, struggling in heart.. day after day I realize I don't know how to face human.. sad to say that human is too complicated in their own way.. you wish everything should be fine and ok but it isn't go your way.. you wish to have the ability to solve every problem in your life but you definitely couldn't.. and that's the reason why most of the people choose to run away from life.. dilemma is one part of life which we couldn't avoid.. for me, I don't think I'm brave enough to face my life.. yet I don't have the ability to face human.. I've done my best.. I hope I am.. when I don't know what should I do it's most probably the time for me to run.. or what I can say is my ability only allow me to run away..

No comments: